Sunday, June 24, 2012

ROCKAFEELING






Just a few pictures, I hadn't actually taken my camera with me so they aren't even mine...
The Rock-A-Field was awesomeee and the line-up was great! Mac Miller, Billy Talent, Modestep, Clueso, Dirtyphonics, The Kooks, Snow Patrol (that you can all see on the pictures) and loads of others. It was really muddy but hey it was a real festival so nobody cared. My favourite act was Modestep, but actually every band/singer I've seen was really great! I'm already forward to next year! see ya guys xx
Modesteeeeep (click)

Fanny


6 comments:

  1. Seems like you had a great time there!! Love all of those bands! :)

    p.s. I hope you will check out my fashion blog too,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had an amazing time!! :) xo

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Konzerte sind toll.!

    www.kazawithz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog. please visit also mine and tell me what you think <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. my god, it must have been amazing !

    ReplyDelete