Thursday, October 11, 2012

Outfit of the day



Hey guys,
I'm back to blogging after a really long time...I'm sorry for the long break but I had so much going on that I wasn't able to post at all, but I hope this time I will. And here's the promised post!
This is what I wore today. I love the camouflage blouse, it is so comfortable and just adds a very casual touch to every outfit. I combined it with my Cheap Monday shirt and black jeans. Hope you like it!
xxx




Blouse:Zara     Shirt: Cheap Monday     Jeans: Dr Denim      

2 comments:

  1. hey, schöner Blog!
    Hättest du vllt. Lust bei meiner Blogvorstellung mit zu machen ?
    Schreib!
    xx
    http://sparkleandshines.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. schön! (:

    xx

    i am back with a new blog:
    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete