Monday, April 9, 2012

Mint inspiration




skirt from Miss Selfridge
http://www.missselfridge.com/

First of all, happy belated Easter:) I hope you've found all the eggs Easterbunny had hidden, I didn't because it was raining here in Luxembourg, like always actually... it's kinda pissing me of urgh :(
But the rescue is a lovely spring colour seen more and more in the stores: MINT  I am totally in love with it:) I've already bought a mint skirt (picture no.2) and I looking for a shirt at the moment.
Kisses <3

5 comments:

  1. Lovely inspiration! ^^ I love mint colour too. That top looks cute.

    Too bad it was raining there, we've had snow a lot but this weekend was lovely spring-like, sun shining .. Got one chocolate egg !

    x Satu

    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE mint! Those shoes in the last picture are too perfect.
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog! <3 I am your first following-YAY!

    <3JO of thelittledandy.com =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great mint inspiration!!
    The shoes are so great!

    Im gonna follow you and hope you will do the same!

    xx

    www.blondedutchpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete