Monday, April 16, 2012

Outfit of the day





Today school started again, unfortunately. Even though it is sunny, it is still cold, so I .needed something warm. I decided to wear my salt-and-pepper jumper with my new Dr Denim. As you can see my nails are mint, I really am obsessed with the colour hihi :) I know I said the next post would show my last purchases, but I haven't had the time to take a picture of everything and so I'm postponing it.
Oh and by the way: what about the new layout? do you like it?

 Love you all xx

8 comments:

  1. thank you! okay, why not:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. done following and thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black/grey/white jumper!
    Liebst
    Franzi

    www.smallballetshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the necklace is so cool :) love it!
    great blog!

    maybe you wnat to vosit my blog too? it would be so nice to hear from you!

    Carolyn



    http://carolyn-mary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for comments and following <33

    http://bonsoiraudrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the necklace. its so pretty and your nail colour is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete